LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

WE HAVE ARTICLE 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We got our Article 5 today!!!!!!  I sent an e-mail to the Consulate in Guangzhou yesterday, so maybe that helped it along.  I really don't care how, I just care that it is here and a relief after the mistake on Lily's birthdate.  So what is next?  The big TA finally!  The average on charts that I watch is 20-25 days, so I don't think we will make it before CNY, but sometimes God has bigger plans than I can dream of.  So I will leave it in his hands and try not to get anxious.  Funny our sermon on Sunday was Phillippians 4:4-7

Rejoice in the Lord always,  I will say it again: Rejoice!  Let your gentleness be evident to all.  The Lord is near.  DO NOT BE ANXIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING (I have a little problem in this area), but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present you requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and you minds in Christ Jesus.

My notes from the sermon said, Replace anxiety with the peace of God.  Be anxious for nothing.  Let your requests be known to God.  The Peace of God will stand guard.

So, I will do by best to not be anxious about this next step, waiting for Travel Approval.  This will be very hard for me, but I am going to try.

Happy Birthday Meghan!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

So happy for you to be through one more step of processing. I'm praying that I'll hear something soon!

The Ferrill's said...

Woo hoo! I love those sermon notes, and need them myself! ;)

Judy said...

Hi Vicki-
I've been reading since you went to China for Meilynn, but I think this is my first comment. I just wanted to thank you for posting that verse, and your notes. It is exactly what I needed to see in the moment I saw it. I have even printed it out and put it by my monitor so I can be reminded the rest of the day.

Congrats on Article 5 as well!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! we were just talking about this at lunch on Monday!!!! It's here already!!!! I am so happy I can't wait for you to go get Lily and Bring her home. I finished cutting all my quilt squares today and am now working on the 4x6 cards. They should be in your hands by tomorrow.
Love,
Friend Julie

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I sent you shopping! Can't wait to see our new little one. Another special girl to spoil.
Love,
Aunt Julie

ps... I also thought the serman was very special and have shared it with several friends and I am trying to apply it daily to my life. Very much needed. Love you!

Joanne said...

Yay !!!!!!!!

Annie said...

Yay, yay, yay!!!! So incredibly happy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

It won't be long now!
Soraida in Florida