LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Thursday, January 28, 2010

We are here!

We are having a little trouble connecting to both of our sites, so now I am trying to connect through e-mail. This means that I won't be able to see my post or the pictures that I send, or be able to put them in any order. We will be working on it but I just wanted to let everyone know that we made it here. The girls did great on the flight. We were in premium economy and there were only about 6 other people in our whole cabin. We made it through the customs checks and everything fine. I am not sure if they took our temperatures. They may have, but I am not sure when. The customs officials were all wearing masks. We found our bags and our guide, Lily, was there to meet us and get us back to our room which is unbelievable. The girls have a big suite and we are connected with a sitting room, a kitchen, a living room and then our room. Both rooms have huge showers and tubs. And we also have an office in our room. I am disappointed about the connections to the web site but that we can deal with. Lily our guide told us that "Lily" does know that we are coming to get her. We are going to meet some of the group at 1:00 for Dim Sum. We were given an itinerary and I will post it later but the most important item is that we meet Lily at the Civil Affairs Office at 2:30, February 1st. It has been pouring rain on and off today, but is actually warm.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

So glad you are there safe and sound! I hope that you enjoy the Dim Sum!!! I'll be watching each day until then, but I sure can't wait to see you with Lily!
By the way, the pictures do appear to be in chronological order.

Anonymous said...

Don't know if you are receiving comments via email, but if you read this, try connecting to your blog through the website anonymouse.org link: http://anonymouse.org/anonwww.html

It did the trick for me when we were in China. Best of luck on your mission!

Lori Petrie

Carla said...

So glad you made it! Hmmm...premium economy sounds NICE, we'll have to check into that.

The Ferrill's said...

EXCITING!!!!!!
Your room seems amazing!
So glad yall are there safe and sound!
Praying for that gotcha day, Vicki! God is with you!!!!!

Trish said...

Can't wait to follow your journey! I've always loved your blog and your girls are adorable! Trish

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Thinking about you and praying for Lily as she makes this huge transition {{}}}
The pictures are great!! So happy the girls did well : )