LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Monday, April 10, 2006

It is so quiet out there!

It is so quiet! I need to hear something! All I know is that some people are now saying that they might only match May 31! This would be my worst scenario coming true. I still have hopes that they will do a little more, but I am being careful not to get to excited. (yeah, right!) Then there is the information that the head of the CCAA is here in the US visiting. He is in L.A. yesterday and today, then from what I can gather he is going to Colorado, and then to Canada on April 22nd. You may be wondering why this is important information? Well, the story is that the director signs off on all the referrals before they can be sent. So this means he probably won't even be back in China until the end of the month. And then there is the one week holiday the first week of May. Hopefully they will get the next referrals out before that. Some people are happy that they will come at the end of the month because they think that means they will match more babies. Well, I have seen this theory for the last few months and it certainly did not happen then! I know I am sounding pessimistic today! Well I am! On the bright side I have finally taken some action and have ordered my baby gates.

No comments: