LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Friday, April 14, 2006

First (Early) Rumors

Well, It is that time again! Yes, it may be a little early and Yes, why am I getting sucked back into the rumor mill? I can't help it! I look for any shred of hope I guess! Last month I didn't like the rumors and they turned out to be true! Who knows what we will hear next week? Mike, who always does the sensible thing, called EAC to see if they had heard anything. One of the things I love about EAC is they will not say for sure anything until they hear it directly from the CCAA. So they have not heard this "rumor" yet. Here is the rumor for today. I like that it includes us, but I really wish it would go further in the month for all of my June Jitterbugs! .................. Rumors. Finally. One of the large agencies notified their clients that they believe the CCAA is working on their next batch of referrals which they believe includes May 31 and the first week of June LID's. They say they have no further information as to whether more June dates will be included. Another of the big agencies sent an email to their clients saying they expect the CCAA to send referral at the end of next week. This agency did not know which dates would be covered. And yet another of the big agencies sends out a hard copy newsletter via snail mail. In this newsletter, they make the statement that the "number of referrals released each month has decreased" This is from the "Rumor Queen" site which I read every day! Who knows what the first week of June LID's will cover? Does that mean only until June 3? There were no LID's that I have found on June 1st, so if it only cover's until the 3rd that is only 3 LID dates again! I know that May 31st has over 400 just on that day and they usually do about 900 at referral time. We will have to wait until next week on this one to see if we hear more. As far as them coming next week, I am 50/50 on this one. I think there is a possibility they may not come until the next week, or May 1st. I hope we get good rumors next week, or even better word from the CCAA!

No comments: