LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Monday, April 24, 2006

Referrals

No, this is not the news that I have received my referral. When you see that it will be in BIG LETTERS! There really is not a whole lot of news other than what I have read on my May and June DTC board. They are saying that the referrals may be mailed Wednesday or Thursday. I think I will still count on Friday as the day they will be sent with the referrals getting here on Tuesday and that is IF and still to me it is an IF the referrals cover our date, June 2nd. On my June board one Spanish agency is reporting a cut-off date of June 6th. But, in no way has this been confirmed. And we need to hear this from more than one agency to begin to believe it. So....really nothing that I didn't already know. It looks like it will be the first week of May before we really know! I am trying to hang in there but it is really tough! I think if I just knew I was in this match group that it would be so much easier to wait for next week. But, to wait and think I might be in it and find out I am not. CAN"T EVEN BEGIN TO GO THERE!!!!!

No comments: