LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Friday, April 21, 2006

TIME

Well as I expected the referrals were not sent today. A few agency's thought that they might go out today and then they would have been here by Tuesday. Since May 1-5 will be another Holiday for the CCAA I do think they will be sent before then. Everyone seems confident that they will at least do until June 3! (For those of you who forgot, our LID is June 2) and quite a few think they will do until June 6th, and then there are a few hopefuls that they will go even further! My feeling is that they were waiting for the Director to get back to China to sign the referrerals (even though some agency's say it is not necessary for him to be there), however based on what I have heard in the past he either needs to be there or wants to be there when the referral's are sent. Now for the question, "Will we get our referral this time?" We still don't really know. While I am feeling more confident with the "rumors" of the 3rd, there is no way that anyone really knows this since they have not even been sent yet. So, I will try to guard my heart, but it is getting really hard to do that. I want to believe that it is true, but after last month I am scared to say, WE ARE NEXT!!!

No comments: