LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

WAITING

This is what I feel like. I am waiting for the CCAA to post what dates they will give referrals to this month! I am just waiting for them to open the door on joy or sadness. The early rumors are looking good for us, but not so good for my other June Jitterbugs. One agency thinks they will refer the LID of May 31 and the first week of June. I think what they mean by the first week is to June 3rd. That would mean that we are in, but after going through the disappointment of missing it by two LID this last time I can empathize with my fellow June Jitterbugs! I am still not even guaranteed that we will get our referral. There is still the possibility that they may decide to do only May 31st! So because of this uncertainty, what would have normally been a time of joy and great anticipation is filled with worry and a state of being in limbo. I hope we will know something by next week.

No comments: