LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter

Easter began with going to Church and then out to Grandma Jeanie's and Grandpa Buddies. We ate a lot, rode motorcycles, played Mexican Train, and of course had an Easter Egg hunt. Grandma and Grandpa gave me a Bible for Emma with her name engraved on it! It was a wonderful Easter with my family and I was especially happy to be with my daughter's Kami and Meghan.



I wonder if there are any eggs in here?

Meghan and her friend hiding the eggs!



Grandpa, Mike and Aunt Debbie's boyfriend, Tom (in the red).
Kami gives Belle a much needed bath!


The night ends with a game of Mexican Train! (I won!)
Kami, with her Aunt Debbie

No comments: