LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Tentative Travel Approval

Today is our Anniversary! Twenty-six years! And today my agency called and told me to go get my Visa. We have tentative travel approval! What that means is that my agency has word that TA's are on their way and they expect that we will be able to travel on or near June 1st! This is way earlier than I expected! That is only two weeks! Needless to say there is much to do. My shower is planned for May 31! And we have plans to be away both weekends before travel! Emma we are so close! Mommy and Daddy are almost there to scoop you up and give you all the love you deserve! We will know more in a few days. Probably early next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yayyyy!!! That is so great Vicki! I am so happy for you and your family.

Enjoy your Anniversary and the knowledge that Emma will be with you very very soon :)

Susan Love