LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Shower continued!

It was Laurie's birthday, my shower, Cathy's 50th birthday, and Myrna became a Grandma again!! Here is the jogger they got me. It was to be delivered to my house today, but I wasn't home. It should be there tomorrow when I get home! I am one lucky mommy! Thank you forum sisters for being there for me throughout this long wait for Emma. You have been there for me on my up days and my down days. You have been there throught the tears and the smiles. You are the first ones that I shared the idea of adopting with. You have shared in this whole process with me. I want to thank you all for the support that you have given me. I can't wait for Emma to meet her Mommies friends! Thank you!

No comments: