LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Thank You Sue Bachman!

You may be wondering who Sue Bachman is? Well in my April DTC group we were assigned Secret Pals. Sue was the secret pal that I was buying for. You may also heard of the "red thread". In adoption it is said that there is a red thread that ties certain people together. It is fate, serendipity, coincidence, but I think it is God's Plan. The very first gift I bought for Sue and Jon's baby, Natalie, was her name written in Chinese Characters. I bought this in China Town in San Francisco when we were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary, May 17, 2005. The red thread is that when Sue and Jon got their referral they found out that her birthday was May 17, 2005! The red thread continues however. Natalie was at the Qiangjiang Social Welfare center, Chongqing. When we got our referral April 27th our baby was from the same orphanage! Natalie and Emma share the same last name Qian (after the orphanage). Today when I got home I found a baby gift on my doorstep from Sue, Jon, and Natalie. Above is what they sent. The cutest jeans, with pink and green, at the bottom. (My favorite colors and the colors we have decorated Emma's room, with a cute little pink onesie, and a little tiny crochet sweater from Gymboree. She also sent a wonderful book called the Whit Swan Express. (It is an adoption story and some of the babies have the name Qian!) They also sent me Gerber graduates, and a coupon for a sale at Gymboree! I have the best secret pal ever! Thank you Sue, Jon, and Natalie.

No comments: