LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Green Stroller and Airline tickets!

O.K, one of these days I will figure out how to download the pictures in the order I want. So they will be a little out of order. Kami and Meghan playing with the jogging stroller my YPO forum sisters bought for me. A girl has to have her favorite colors. Daddy loves walking around Babies R Us with his pink stroller. All the women stop to admire it. I am ready to lose this baby fat! I just need Emma and off we go! The Airline tickets are here!!!!!!!

The girl's are excited to put the stroller together for their new sister.

Emma's ticket with her Chinese name. I am so excited to have the tickets in my hand! (The girls made me do this!)

1 comment:

Just Us Girls said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! You will have her in your arms VERY SOON!

All the best.
Carrie
Canada , NB