LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Eve 2007

Merry Christmas! I hope that all of you have a blessed Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year. I am thankful for so many things. I am the luckiest Mom in the world. I have four beautiful, healthy, loving, caring, daughters and a wonderful husband. I love to look back and see the remarkable changes in my daughters. This is Meghan and Emma last Christmas. Meilynn and Emma Christmas 2007 It is really hard to get a picture of them together. They are always moving!
Meilynn showing you the back of her dress. A beautiful picture of Meilynn, too bad I cut off her head!Emma taking time to smell the flowersMy four beautiful daughters. Meilynn and Emma are taking pictures of me! Little did they know that Santa would bring them their own Elmo cameras the next day! Meilynn Grace Shiyue, Kami Michele, Emma Sophia Mingjing, and Meghan Justine Trying to get a Christmas Eve picture. Meghan gave us these silly hats!
My daughter Kami gave me two very special books. One was of Emma's Adoption Trip and one was of Meilynn's Adoption Trip. It was from our website www.pomafamily.com, where I journaled about our trip. They are beautiful books that I will always cherish as will Emma and Meilynn. Meghan made the girls a beautiful ABC book with pictures of Meilynn and Emma on every page! I will try to photo a few so that you can see what a great job she did. Mike gave me a beautiful Brighton purse with Emma and Meilynn's pictures and an i phone! Daddy always makes the whipped cream at both Grandma and Grandpa's houses. We go to my Mom and Dad's on Christmas Eve and we go to Mike's Mom and Dad's on Christmas Day!

No comments: