LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Monday, December 31, 2007

Daddy's Birthday!

Daddy had a birthday on December 18. He always gets a little left out with all of the Christmas happenings. But this year we took him out to our favorite Thai resturant where they like kids like us, (that would be loud, noisy and messy) Mommy was wearing this top with sequins and I (Emma) couldn't keep from touching them. I kept touching them and saying out loud Mommy's breast. Mommy told me to stop and then I said Emma's boobs!............ (Mommy note: Lately when you ask Emma not to do something she says Emma's and what ever the thing is. For example if I say "Quit hitting" she will say, "My hitting". So in the resturant she kept saying, Mommy's Breast and then when I told her to stop she touched her chest and said, "Emma's boobs")
Kami, Emma, and Meghan decorate Daddy's cake. Meilynn was napping. Kami took Daddy bowling for his present. It was a surprise. Bowling is too late for us so we didn't get to go. We hope to go bowling with Daddy soon. We did it when we were in China and we loved it. They had a bowling alley in our Hotel in Changsha. Daddy and Meilynn waiting for the cake. That is 48 candles! Can daddy blow them all out? Yes, but we think the smoke alarm almost went off!
Daddy cutting the cake! I (Meilynn) love cake and Emma only likes the ice cream. Happy Birthday Daddy!

No comments: