LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Oh No! Cheeri-Nose!

Cheerios are a favorite of both Meilynn and Emmas. Today while driving home from Tumble Tots we had a little Cherrio incident. Luckily both Kami and Meghan were with me at Tumble Tots because of Christmas Break. I usually give the girls their snack cups with Cheerios on the way home in the car. Meghan was sitting in between Emma and Meilynn when she noticed that Emma was snorting. Thinking that Emma had a booger Meghan asked for a Kleenex to help Emma out. But after closer inspection she discovered that Emma had put a Cheerio up her nose. She tried to get her to blow it out but it was STUCK! Meghan said, "Mom, I think you had better pull over." So Mommy pulls over in a parking lot. I go to Emma's side and open the door. She does have a Cheerio up her nose and it is really stuck. It is in her nose standing up. It is even pushing her nose out a little and you can feel it on the outside too! I have never been able to grow my fingernails but I can grow the ones on my baby fingers for some reason. And they just happen to be long right now. I put my fingernail up there but it won't budge. By now Emma is screaming! I have to tell her that we will have to go to the Dr. to get it out if she doesn't let me get it. At this point I think that we really will be going to the Dr. because it doesn't feel like I can get it. But after much persistence my fingernail gets it to move. And finally I pull it out. I tell Emma never to put things in her nose and that Cheerios are for her mouth only. She then proceeds to try and eat the Cherrio! Gross! So that was our little Cheeri-Nose incident. Emma has had egg, rice, and now Cherrios up her nose and who knows what else has been in there that I missed!

No comments: