LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Sunday, January 06, 2008

My Most Precious Christmas Presents

This is Emma and Meilynn's ABC book that Meghan made. I want to order more copies so that they can have one to read and so that they will both have one to keep. Here are just a few of the pages! Meghan did a great job finding pictures for all of the letters. This is A for airplane and B for burrito (both of the girls love burritos) C for Cheerios and D for Dolphin O for ornament and P for potty ( I am sure they will appreciate this one when they are older!) The Brighton Purse that Mike had made for me! What a special man! The other side of the purse!
The Journey to Emma book that Kami made for me The day Emma became part of our family. Journey to Meilynn One of the first days we had her! The day Meilynn became part of our family! I love my presents! I have the most wonderful family!

4 comments:

rgshrs said...

What wonderful treasures!!

missy said...

Yes, you do have a wonderful family. They put a lot of thought and obviously love into the gifts. You are a lucky lady : )

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I think I would have been shedding tears of joy over those beautiful gifts for a week! What a blessed mommy you are! I can just imagine how your house must be hopping these days. So I understand the less frequent updates. For a giggle and a scenario you probably understand, go to YouTube and search for Charlie Bit Me. A real hoot!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking to turn our daughters adoption website into a book keepsake for them. I would love to know where your daughter had those done.