1. My Dossier had to make it to Washington.
2. The papers from the courier in Sacramento had to be done and all accounted for.
3. The papers had to reach the next courier to the Chinese Consulate in Los Angeles
4. The papers then had to make it to Janell with Lifeline in Washington
5. She then had to make copies of the certifications and authentications that I did not get to copy since
they did not come back to me.
6. I had to have all of the other documents that arrived there yesterday ie, copies of passports, passport
photo's, pictures of our house and family etc. etc.
7. Then she had to get it all back together after checking it all and send it to Guangzhou.
So when my delivery was on the truck to Washington I was glad that by 10:30 it would be there. The picture above shows it in route and on the truck to Spokane. I had paid extra for priority, next day before 10:30 to give Janell plenty of time to get it all done. When it had not arrive by 11:00 I started worrying. I called Fed Ex and Janell called Fed Ex. They said they were swamped with overnight mailings. By one I was really getting worried. By 1:30 I was calling again and they told me it would be there by 2:00.
Finally at 1:38 I get the delivered message. Whew!!!!!
Janell looked it over and put it all together and got it back to Fed Ex
Sorry for such a super boring post, but it is days like this that are all part of the story for Jilliana someday.
|Our Precious Jilliana Elise|