LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Thursday, October 02, 2008

"I'm Not Happy!"

Just a little funny thing Meilynn said.
When we are  driving in the car  a lot of little conversations happen that I forget by the time I get  home.  Sometimes Emma will just come out and say, "I am so happy!"  The first time she said this I thought did she just say what I think she did?  I asked her again what did you say?  She said,  "I am so happy!  I am so excited!"  The cute thing was that we were not really going anywhere.  She was just letting me know how she felt at the moment.  It made me feel so good to hear her say that she was so  happy.  I thought it was so cute.
So this morning on the way to Chinese class I hear Meilynn say,  "I am not happy!"   I thought she was just trying to say she was happy so I listened more to the conversation in the back seat.  This time she says,  "Emma, I am not happy."  Emma asks her, "Why?'  Meilynn says,  "I am not happy that you put this sticker on my cup!" 
 What was so cute about this was that I am always saying,  " I am not happy when they do something they shouldn't.  For example, If one of them colors on the table,  I say, " I am not happy that you colored on the table", or " I am not happy that you are not doing what Mommy asks you to do."  
It is so funny to hear your words coming out of their mouths.

No comments: