LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Udderly Adorable

The girl's are saying the cutest things everyday.  I would love to just walk around with a tape recorder tied to my neck because I cannot remember at the end of the day all of the cute things that they say.  But this one I remember.  I was getting ready for a YPO event when Emma came to check on me in the bathroom.  She loves to come in and watch me get ready.  This time she came in and just stared at me with this look on her face like she was really trying to figure something out.  And then she said,  "Mommy, you look just like a cow."  Now I realize that most of the cute things they say are not as funny when you are not in the moment and don't hear it come out of their mouths but maybe a few pictures will help you get this one.  
This is the sweater I was wearing. Here is a closer look. And I think she is right!!!!

No comments: