LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Halloween Preview

We have our Halloween costumes!  This year the girl's have decided to be something completely different.  I was reading one of my favorite blogs and Meilynn saw the girls in their costumes.   They were going to be monkies.  One of her favorite books is "Five Little Monkey's Jumping On The Bed,"  so when she saw the monkey costume she had decided. 
 Emma on the other hand had been asking to be Tinkerbell.  I asked her if she wanted to be a monkey too, but her mind was made up.  The interesting thing about this is that neither of the girls really even know who Tinkerbell or any Disney movie character is.  They haven't been interested in watching movies yet, but with all the advertising they know who they are just from shopping and seeing them everywhere.  I can't wait until they want to watch a movie. 
 So I thought that I would wait just a little while to see if either of them would change their mind.  But when Emma and Meilynn decide something there is no wavering.  I also thought that when each saw the other costume that their might be some wanting to change, but so far o.k.
Today they tried on their costumes so I have a few pictures for you.
Meilynn Monkey with baby Monkey Tinkerbell and Mama Monkey.  Emma is holding on to Mama Monkey's tail I had to throw in last years picture And of course Emma's first Halloween
Isn't she the cutest Monkey? She really thinks that she can fly.  By the way we went out to dinner and Emma kept her Tinkerbell on.
So cute Tinkerbell may be strangling Monkey here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet..! I absolutely love their Halloween costumes.

LaLa said...

They are so adorable!!!

Jon Bachman said...

How adorable! What little sweeties. They grow more beautiful every time I see them. They are so perfect together, you can see the love between them! I know they keep you hopping.

Hugs,
Sue

Sue said...

Wow - just too cute!!!! And love the review of the Halloween costumes past. Both girls are just lovely!

Lori Lynn said...

That is the prettiest little monkey I have ever seen...................and Tinkerbell has never looked better either!

Great pictures!

Lori W

Mel said...

I love dropping by and watching your girls grow and become even more beautiful! I've left a small token for you at my blog. Drop by and pick it up any time...blessings! ")