LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Moon Festival

Last night we went to the Moon Festival.  At our Chinese language class I met another family that had adopted from China and since she heard that I was down here in Carlsbad while we are awaiting our remodel to be completed she invited me to the FCC Moon Festival here in San Diego.  It was a picnic at the park and a lantern parade and mooncakes.  We stopped at a pick up styx and bought our dinner to take.
Emma running at the park.  I think she looks really tall in this picture
Meilynn running at the park
The girls with their star lanterns.  Meilynn kept putting her hand up like this whenever I took a picture.  I asked her, "Why are you putting your hand up like that?"  She says, "Because I am so cute!"  
We bought those little lights you put in your pumpkin at Halloween so they would light up.
Emma with her lantern Daddy playing with the girls The whole group Walking in the lantern parade The mooncakes Our moon Happy Moon Festival

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So much fun girls. Meilynn and Emma you both are so cute. I love you
Grandma