LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Twenty Seventh Wedding Anniversary!

I don't think I am ever going to figure out how to put the pictures in, in the order I want. So things are a little (ok, a lot out of order) Emma building at the lego table. Daddy was actually more in to it. You make a car and then race against the other kids. I kept handing this boy parts but he ignored me. Yes, we are at Lego Land!
I was very brave and climbed up here to look out at Mommy. Daddy and I are in Jail. I like this motorcycle, but I had to sit where your feet go. This was a lot more fun than building a car. Mommy found the letters for our names. ( sorry Kami and Meghan) I couldn't find that many letters.
(ok, this was suppossed to be at the top!
It is our 27th wedding anniversary and guess where we are?
Here we are! At Lego Land in Carlsbad California!
If you had asked us about 10 years ago where we
would be? This would have been the furthest thing
from my mind. But God has a way of giving you things
you never expect!

Emma thinks she like this Lego Tourist She likes the boat but is a little unsure about the

Big Bad Wolf.

Here we are on the train. And the slide.

We had a really great weekend. And Mommy got a Tiffany wedding ring set from Daddy!

No comments: