LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Saturday, May 26, 2007

We are in Ohio!

Here we are in Ohio! Our agency for Emma puts on an annual Memorial Day Picnic and because it is so close to Emma's, Forever in Our Arms Day we decided to make a committment to go to Ohio so that she could see her Qianjiang, Chongqing sisters again. We think it is so important for her to know them since they were all together as babies. We also want her to know how important we think this part of her life was so we will try to do everything we can to keep in touch with her sisters.
Mommy and Daddy took me to the Amish country on the first day we were in Ohio. I love the rocking chairs they make because they rock way back!!!!Daddy and I are walking into an Amish restaurant. He ate noodles on mashed potatoes. And they are always trying to make me eat right!!!!We were walking down our hall on our way to the EAC party on Friday night when we ran into Kendal, (mommy may have spelled that wrong) We started playing right away! We tried to get in the toilet, the phone, the closet, their friends connecting room!We had a lot of fun together and I think we could get into some really fun things if we had more time together!Eating breakfast before the Zoo on Saturday. We all wore matching shirts!!Here I am with my Uncle Zhou. I am still shy with him. Mommy says he is a big part of my story. I think I will understand more when I am older. His son is moving to California so maybe I will see him when he visits!Here we are getting in line for the big parade! I am in my first parade! This is me, Megan, and Marissa. Here are Lily, me, Daelyn in the back, Megan, and Marissa. In the back is Daelyn's Dad, Gretchen with Anna Grace and Craig. Daelyn, Lily, me, Megan, and Marissa. In the back you see Gretchen with Anna Grace on top! We kept trying to get a good picture!This was really fun!Me and Marisa in front!
Marissa and I had a lot of fun playing this game! Mommy and me.
Daddy and me!
Tomorrow we hope to meet up with our group again! I can't wait!

No comments: