LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms and Mom to be's. We were very happy this week to get new pictures of Meilynn Grace Shiyue. Of course I have looked and looked at the picture hoping to know more about our daughter. So it is with great pleasure that I share our little princess Meilynn. This is the information I can gather from the picture's. It looks like she has thick pony tails. She is holding a man's hand. She is drinking something like soy milk or yogurt. I can't tell if she is drinking it with a nipple or straw. So I don't know if she still uses a bottle. It does look like her mouth is sucking to me, so I assume straw or nipple. She has on the same pants that she had on in one of her referral picture's from when she was 15 months old. She is almost 2 here. She has pink strings tied around her ankles. Maybe to hold up her socks?

No comments: