LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday in Ohio, Memphis Kiddie Park

We went to this really great kiddie park with rides that were just right for me!One of the best things was that unlike Lego Land you can be too tall to ride. So as you can see here I can go here for quite awhile before I am too tall! Mommy was watching me and Kendal driving in the cars and she had a vision of us at 16! Watch out, here we come!We drove so fast we caught up with Lexie. I didn't like this car as much! I liked the boat a lot! Here I am with Kendal and Lexie. Mommy found a horse that had my name on it!
I called this ride the "ball" because the front looks like a ball. We stopped for a little rest. Marissa, me, Lilly, and Kendal. A little snack!
I am showing my Daddy a puppy. I love Mommy's glasses. We are at the park next door to the kiddie park. They had swings. Mommy put me in backwards. It was a nice day at the park. Nicole and John brought balloons, snacks, a ball, and all kinds of fun things for us to do. It was really fun spending the day with my Qianjiang sisters! I hope that someday all of my sisters from Qianjiang and Chongqing can get together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Poma Familly !!
Well it's nice to see how they grow and it's also nice to see the girls meeting their SWI sisters.
Bao-Xiao has her meeting with her Fuling SWI sisters next June the 17th at a very nice hotel at the beach front.
I have seen meylin's photos and she looks very beautifull.
I have not heard from Kami yet and it would be really nice if kami and Bao-xiao get to meet eachother befor Cousin Kami goes back home.
A bog Hug from Barcelona