LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I'm Back Here!

Well, I have missed blogger and I feel so out of the loop. I have continued to post at www.pomafamily.com If you have been following me there then you know a lot has happened in our lives. God has chosen to bless us with another daughter. We think she is just beautiful and cannot wait to put a smile on that face. Her name will be Meilyn Grace Shiyue. Shiyue means poetic moon which we think is just so beautiful. She will be 2 May 24th so she is only three months older than Emma. As some people say, "Virtual Twins". She is living in foster care in Hengshan, Hunan. (Another spicy girl!) We first saw her beautiful face February 20, 2007. We sent our LOI (letter of inntent) on March 1. We got PA (pre-approval) on April 10. We also sent our dossier to China April 10. Our LID (log in date) is April 17. We hope to have Meilynn home before October.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! She is such a beauty! I am looking foward to following your journey to Meilynn!