LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Friday, March 05, 2010

The Cat In The Hat comes for a visit!


The girls like to start the day in Mommy and Daddy's bed.  I am usually in the bathroom getting ready for the day while they watch a little television in our bed.  This week everyone has started making their own beds.

Lily likes to help Meilynn up in the top bunk.

This is the proud face of Emma.  She made her bed all by herself.  I think she did a great job!  I am so proud of my girls.

Then everyone gets dressed, hair done, and we go down for breakfast.  Today was a pre-school day for Emma and Meilynn.  Lily and I dropped them off and then we went to Barns and Nobel to get some books for school.  I was looking for a book for Lily to work on her Kindergarten skills.  After a little shopping we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for the first time.  Lily loved playing with Grandma and Grandpa's toys.  We had a great little visit.  Grandma cut an apple up for Lily for her snack and then we were off to pick the girls up from school.

Meilynn was given the honor of bringing "The Cat In The Hat" home for the weekend. So we will keep a journal and take a lot of pictures with the  Cat.  I hear he is very sneaky and likes to sneak drinks of Diet Coke, hmm, I better be careful since that is what I drink.

Meilynn was so happy to have him.

He rode bikes with her

He ate lunch with all of the girls.


After a lunch and a bit of playing, we had our first formal "school".  I am working with Liy so I decided that I should have Emma and Meilynn work along with her.
They were great
Everyone worked hard and then they went out to play again.
Then someone came up with the great idea to show the movie "The Cat in The Hat" to The Cat In The Hat.
He loved seeing himself on TV

It was Friday night so we went to our favorite Pizza place in Yucaipa.  AJ Barrilias.  They just won an award for making the fifth best pizza in the WORLD and first place for the West.  We love it! The Cat In the Hat is looking at the ice cream.
This is the owner introducing Pasta Man to The Cat In The Hat.  He asked us if we new what the Pasta mans wife name was?  We said no.  He said her name is Anti Pasta.  Ha Ha Ha!

And just when I thought my Diet Coke was safe, I catch the Cat sneaking a sip!

And just like in the story when they get the blue stuff all over The Cat In The Hat turned the water in the bath blue.  What will our Mother do?

After a long day the Cat climbed up Meilynn's bunk to go to bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I miss one day with you and the CAT IN THE HAT comes to visit. Oh the pictures we could have taken with that cat had I been there!!!! LOL. What a fun idea her teacher had of letting each child take home the Cat. It sounds like a very fun day.
Some day when the stars are all aligned in the right place I am going to go with you to that pizza place!!! I will eat pizza again someday won't I????
I am looking forward to my time on Monday morning with the girls!!!! I'm So glad I live close to the school and Dr. so I get all the perks.
Love,
Friend Julie

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

so adorable!!! You have such a fun house...can I move in?

Anonymous said...

How cute all three look!
Soraida in Florida