LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Thursday, July 23, 2009

HOLD OFF! and UP SLEEVES

Learning to skate. Meilynn and Emma and Daddy Emma Meilynn All four of our daughters in age order The girls are saying the cutest things! At first I thought I would wait until I had a lot of them and then I would post them. But this never got done and I lost such cute treasures. So rather than wait until I have a lot of them I am going to add them as they happen so I don't lose them. Here is one that I remember that I was saving and two more that are newer. Interestingly these are all from Emma.
One day Emma and Meilynn were playing in the playroom and I overheard Emma tell Meilynn, "You are making me so mad that I am going to lose my temperature".
I really love the things that they say that make more sense than the words that we use.
Emma always calls short sleeves "up sleeves". She always wants to wear a shirt with up sleeves and not down sleeves.
And this one. I was holding her hand and she said, "Hold Off" I said, "What?" She said, "Mommy hold off." Now that makes sense when I am always asking her to "hold on."
We are at the beach this week, so I am getting a chance to get a little caught up. We are almost ready to send in our 1800A for our new daughter. The agency calls her Lily and we are thinking of keeping that name for her. I can't wait to get through the paperwork so we can send in our Letter of Intent to get pre-approval from the Chinese Government. It feels like we are in this limbo until we can do that. I have done everything I can do to get things moving, but now are just waiting for the adoption agency and the homestudy agency to get things all together so we can send it
Mommy busts out her old skates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too prefer the "up sleeve" over the down sleeve. Wow Vick you busted out the old skates why didn't you call me??? LOL you look like quite the roller derby diva.
Love,
Friend Julie