LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Friday, July 24, 2009

Fourth of July at the Beach

Playing in the sand Emma on the slide At the beach house there is a great community of people that get together for Holidays. We spent Halloween here last year during our remodel. I always try to get fourth of July (We share it with all of our family) because they put on such a great little party. Everyone decorates their bikes and then goes on a little parade around the houses. There is food, a band, slides for the kids, and just a good old fashioned fun time. Learning to do the "Skip It", when I was little I had a "Footsie" and I loved it. Trying to jump over it. Meilynn Meilynn , such cut dimples Emma Ready for the fourth of July parade Emma on Fourth of July Aunt Debbie's boyfriend Tom helping decorate our bikes for the parade.
Daddy decorating the bikes Meilynn's pinwheel Sweet Emma Daddy, Mommy, Meilynn, and Emma on Fourth of July

2 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

How adorable they look in their red, white and blue! Looks like everyone had a fun time.

Mike and Barb said...

Wow, I can't beleive I found your blog again! When we started the adoption process in 06, I read about your journey to Emma, then followed you back to China for Meylinn (we adopted our daughter the same month), and I've been wondering who was adopting Lily on lifeline's site!!!
Congratulations! Your girls are getting so big, and are beautiful as always!!
I'll be checking back :-)
Barb