LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Monday, September 17, 2007

Sand Show and Daddy Fun!

We went to the Sand Show on Friday night with Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Debbie and her friend Tom. A Sand Show is a big fair with things that you can ride on in the sand. Daddy rides a motorcycle in the sand and Mommy rode an ATV, but now that she has us she needs something that will hold the whole family. So Daddy bought us a Rhino. It is kind of like a golf cart or a little truck. We went to the Sand show to get ideas on how we want to paint it. Here we are watching a video in a tent while Daddy talked to the man about seats.
They had this little area set up for the bored kids! Daddy, when do you think I can get my own ATV? I like this pink one! This is what a Rhino looks like. Here is another one. Of course Mommy kept taking pictures of the pink ones! Meilynn had her first little flu bug. She thew up twice so we didn't go to church. Daddy made me a quesadilla and decided to take me in the backyard to eat it so Meilynn wouldn't want one. Mommy thought it would not be a good idea to have cheese after just thowing up. But Meilynn found us. And she ate it and wasn't sick anymore that day!Daddy likes spending time with us! And we like being with him.
Here we are when I was acutally sharing a book with Meilynn and not hitting her! Here Daddy is reading to us! I was reading my own book and Meilynn was reading one with Daddy! But then I liked their book better. They were talking about a cow so I did my best cow impression and Meilynn did her best Moooo!

No comments: