LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 42!!!! and the end of spring break!




Spring Break is over!  I will really miss it.  I love having my girls home.  I love not having to run around like crazy to all of the activities and school.  It was a bit more challenging being away from home on our 100 Days of eating real food, but we did it.  We found a couple of places to eat out, but we also brought all of our things to make bread, granola, and our other favorites.

I took the girls to see OZ without even reading anything about it.  It was a little grown up for them and I don't really think it was all that good.  It was interesting since it was about before the Wizard of Oz that we know.  We brought our own popcorn since we cannot have refined oils and we were just as satisfied.

We went for a rock hunting/shell hunting walk on the beach.
Emma
Bright Sun

Jilliana

Meilynn






These two just love each other

Some yummy whole wheat pizzas I made



A recipe I found for no sugar cookies.  I thought they were really good, but if I had tasted them the first week that we had been doing this I probably would not have liked them.  They are not very sweet. 


And what do you think this is?  If you guessed the ingredients for a salad you would be wrong.  After watching the video, "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead, I went out and bought a juicer.  This is the ingredients for my juice.  This makes one big glass of juice.

I decided to go on a juice fast at the end of the spring break.

This is what it looks like.  This one was not one of my favorites.  But the morning juices are, since they are all fruit.
This one was much better.  It had honeydew melon in it.  My favorite one in the morning has strawberry, apple, and oranges in it.  It looks really pretty too.

 Today we planted a little container garden.  Jilliana and Meilynn helped me plant.  Meilynn, my mommy's little helper went to buy the plants and seeds with me.

Our finished gardens.  We are hoping to have tomatoes, peppers, strawberries, onions, cilantro, radishes, and sweet basil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pizzas look yummy! And the girls are adorable
Miss you guys!
Love,
Friend Julie