LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Monday, August 08, 2011

Crazy, Busy, Summer!

First of all I want to thank all of you that commented on my last post!  I was actually surprised!  I expected there to be more people on the side of homeschooling.  Today we walked over to the school to look at the class lists.  Emma and Meilynn were put in the same class and Lily was put in another.  School starts on Wednesday and it looks like we are going to give it a try.  I still have such mixed feelings.



 The supply list posted in the window,


 Lily and Emma looking at the class lists
 Lily found her name
 Jilliana, Hello Kitty, and Meilynn walking to the school.
 Big Sis and Little Sis


We have had a wonderful, busy, summer.  I plan to get some of the great things we did posted this week a little at a time.
 You know what this means?
 104.5 fever and still has a smile.  Emma wearing a cold cloth on her head. (Thanks Grandma for making Mommy these new dish cloths that stay on your head and look so cute.)

Saturday Emma came down with a very high temperature.  Mike took her to Urgent Care on Sunday and it looks like it is her tonsils.  She has the biggest tonsils I have ever seen and this last year we have been having a lot of trouble with them.  We have a physical later this month for Emma and Meilynn, so I am sure tonsils will come up.  She is on an antibiotic and if her fever is not better tomorrow we will be going back in to see what is going on.

 Daddy's little helper.  Jilliana just loves her Daddy and she really likes helping him take out the trash.  I really need to work on my photography skills.  I cut Daddy's head off in the picture below.
 Jilliana thought it was so funny that I was taking a picture of them taking out the trash!
 Notice the shoes

We are really enjoying our little gift.  She lights up the room with her sweet little smile.  Now if we could just get her out of our bed(:

1 comment:

Jennifer Taylor said...

I'll be praying for Lily's transition to school. I hope her teacher is patient and understanding with her the way that Lyla's teacher is. Miss you all!