LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

On the Final Countdown! We leave today!

 Cutting the last link this morning at breakfast!  We leave today!  How are we spending the day you ask?
Well, Mike took Emma to the Dr. because she has one tonsil that looks huge and swollen.  She had a strep test and a mono test.  She does not have strep and we are waiting to hear on the Mono test.  I took Lily and Meilynn to school on their 99th day of school.  They turned in all of their 99th day things and their Valentines.  Grandma Jeanie brought over lunch for us and now the girls are dancing.


Grandma babysitting Hello Kitty and baby Ming Jing.

We plan to take showers soon since we will be on a plane for 15 and 1/2 hours.  I think we are packed!
I am at the excited one moment, nervous one moment, what are we doing? one moment stage.  All feelings that I know are normal whether I am physically having the baby or whether it is a child of my heart.

I want to say something profound here, but it is just not coming.  I do want to thank all of my family, friends, and internet friends who have always been so encouraging to us.  We feel that support and we feel honored to have such great people in our lives.  We do not know what the path ahead will be like but we do know that God does and it is his perfect plan.  We feel blessed that he has chosen you to help us carry it out.


5 comments:

Jennifer Taylor said...

SO EXCITING!!! Praying for your trip & for Emma to feel better SOON! Poor thing.

We have been praying for Jilliana to have an open heart and for the bonding to be smooth and that she won't be scared. Praying for you and Mike and the girls as well as there are always trials with adjustment.

Love to you all, can't wait to see pictures of your "new family"!!

China Dreams said...

Best wishes for a safe and uneventful flight(s).

Ruby

Natalie said...

I'll be praying for you and your family. You know your sweet little Jilliana has a special place in my heart. :-)

Anonymous said...

Safe travels!!!!

Vicki said...

Vicki -- my dear friend! I wish you all safe travels as you once again journey to China to bring home your precious Jilliana. Say hi to Lily and Rebecca for me. I can't wait to get all our girls together this summer!! Vicki