LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Graduation etc.

What busy times!  It was nice to have my daughter Meghan and her husband Nick here for all of the events last week.  We had Meilynn's birthday Graduation for Kami (my oldest),  Graduation dinner, a wedding shower for my niece, Graduation reception for Kami, field trips etc.  Here is a picture of Meghan making cookies for Kami's Graduation reception.

Kami gave Lily her first taste of cookie batter.

Meilynn's cousins dropped by with a present for her birthday.

When I talk to Meghan on the phone she always tells me about what Nick is making for dinner.  They share this task.  A couple of times she has mentioned his shrimp risotto, and I get jealous.  So.... since they were staying a week for all of the activities, I asked him if he would make it for us.  My daughter is certainly lucky to have such a good cook for a husband.  It was wonderful.  Thanks Nick for the great dinner.
Ok,  I didn't snap the greatest picture, but there was a lot of competition on the crossword puzzle going on.

Also a lot of this going on!  There is nothing like a Daddy to sit on

Kami decided that she wanted her Graduation Dinner to just be adults.  We had a wonderful dinner with Grandpa and his special friend Kate.

And my parents, Grandma Jeanie and Grandpa Buddy

Also pictured Kami, Nick, Meghan, me and Mike.  We ate at one of Kami's favorite little Thai restaurants.  Also, a favorite of the girls.  Meilynn also chose this place for her birthday lunch.  While we were at dinner, my sister Julie, took the girls to dinner and then brought them to the graduation.


Meghan helping Kami get her hat on right
Kami, the tallest one.

We are so proud of all of our daughters and what they have accomplished.  It is such a pleasure to watch them make their own way in the World.

Kami got her Masters in Counseling and a new chapter in her life is about to begin.  We feel confident that she will do well with whatever she decides to do.  Congratulations Kami, my first baby.

No comments: