LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

New Flip Videos from Vicki

New Videos on FlipShare
Flip Video
Vicki has sent you new videos. Simply click on any of the images below and you'll automatically be taken to FlipShare.com to watch.
 
To return to these videos in the future you may: return to this email, bookmark your own personal link to these videos from within your browser, or create a password on FlipShare.com.
You have 1 new video in Vicki's "video to my blog" Flip Channel. Click below to watch.
 
Click here to view and play.
Length: 00:55
  
Flip MinoHD - Flip UltraHD


Don't want to receive these notices anymore? Unsubscribe
Copyrights © 2009 Cisco Systems Inc. and/or its affilates. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
2.0.2.55205

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, first off: I NEED a copy of that pic of the three of them in their Minnie dresses. I think I died of the cuteness.

She's really taken a shine to Mike, huh? So much for shy! She's a card, I laughed out loud at her little pose when she was so proud of saying her ABC's - so proud of herself.

Also, I'm dizzy just looking at your view. Gracious!

Sammy said...

Just so you know... I'm enjoying your blog!! When you get back maybe you will tell me how your hotel compared with staying at the WS since we will be traveling there in a few months.

Unknown said...

That breaks my heart, that she doesn't realize how to be a little kid, only knows how to work and take care of others.

That'll change soon, now that the other two mouseketeers are on the case.

Pat (our cousin from D-land) is taking us somewhere in LA for a Chinese New Year parade and party. Somehow I doubt it'll be as massive as yours!