LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day Two at Home with Lily


Today I took the girls to gymnastics and I took Lily along. We might try her in the class with the girls for one session.  We let Lily see the playroom today.  We felt like it would be too much for her to see everything at once.  Her eyes got so big.  I got to spend some time with her today playing with cards to help her begin to say English words.  She likes to play memory and she loves playing outside.  My friend Julie dropped by with a bouncy ball for her to jump on so that she would have one like Meilynn and Emma.  She loved it.

Emma glad to be home
Meilynn happy to be home
Lily happy to have a home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME SWEET LILY!!!
I had so much fun meeting Lily and reconnecting with Meilynn and Emma!! I missed those little faces so very much while you were gone.
Lily is such a bright light. I think she is absolutely beautiful. I thought it was so cute the way she took Samantha by the hand and lead her upstairs to show off her new home and named everyone's bed.
I can't wait to get to know her more and help her learn and love love love her!!! She is adjusting so well and she is so sweet. I am so happy she loved her hopping ball. (I mean who doesn't love a hopping ball?) Vicki I am so glad you are home my friend I have missed you. Let's do lunch!!! LOL!!!
Love,
Friend Julie