First of all I would like to thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. Meilynn is fever free now but her cough is still hanging on along with exhaustion. I saw a little of the stubbornness return today so I think she is getting better. I just wanted to give a quick update so that you would know that she is better. I am still scared and will be until she passes that marker of five or six. Emma and Meilynn have never been left with a babysitter other than family and now I fear doing that. Here are a few pictures of trying on flower girl dresses the day before she got sick. We have not decided on one yet. The wedding is in August and I thought the girls might get bigger but I think I will still be ordering 2t or 3t.