LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Day 76! Donuts! and The Ten Commandments!



We are on day 76 of our eating only "real foods"!  I am so proud of my family!  I do need to seek out some more recipes.  We are getting tired of the ones we have been eating, even though we love them.  This morning I made donuts from The 100 Days of Real Food site. http://www.100daysofrealfood.com
The girls loved them.  I made chocolate and regular.  I had to laugh when the girls thought they tasted just like donuts from the donut shop.  Their tastebuds have gotten used to having just a little sweetness. I wonder what will happen when they do taste sugar again?

In the girl's devotion at night we have been talking about The Ten Commandments.  The other day Emma decided to see if she could remember all of them.  Here are her Ten Commandments.  I especially love
number eight, do not get jellies and number ten, do not commit adult tree:)

No comments: