LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A little of this and that....

 Emma wrote a story in the beginning of the year for the Reflections contest.  She won for her school and then it went on to the Redlands School District.  She then won for Redlands and it went on to the 5th district.  We are very proud of our little writer.

 Standing in front of her story.
 Her certificate
 Jilliana loves this dolphin.  I actually got it when I bought a certain amount at a bookstore for free.  Jilliana has become its caretaker.  Everytime I see it, it is covered up, or eating, or reading.
 "Real Brownies"  Made with all "real" foods.  They were a hit, except with Emma who despises chocolate.
 The girls love coloring.  I don't mean just a little, I mean a lot.  In fact we have to always say quit coloring and do something different.  I do think their artwork is showing how much they enjoy it.
 Emma's Mermaid Princess.
 Jilliana's picture
 Meilynn's masterpiece
 Lily's
 When I am making bread, they love to put their noses up to the vent and smell it.......mmmmm.
 Waiting for bread.
 Emma's gymnastic hairstyle.



 It was a gymnastics show, not a competition.  Everyone won!
 Her medal
 Jilliana helping me make homemade "real food" ice cream
 Yum!

No comments: