LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tiny Bit of Lily News!

I am so desperate to see a new picture of Lily or hear something about her.  My agency's coordinator in China was talking to Lily's orphanage the other day about another girl.  They started talking about Lily and informed the coordinator that they are tutoring Lily in English!  Now, I am not quite sure what that means.  It may mean that someone at the orphanage knows a little English and is teaching her some words.  Or it could mean the actually have a tutor working with her.  They also said they would send a new picture soon, but they also said that to Ann of Red Thread (the person I sent the first letter to Lily through) and I never got one from that.  It was great to hear something!

3 comments:

Annie said...

I hope you hear something soon! I know how desperate I was for any news or pictures of Lizzie! It made the wait a bit easier!

mumma to many said...

This waiting either way is tough!
Maybe another parcel through Ann or directly to the Orphanage. Maybe send a camera a cheap digital one with a memory card so they can email them directly to you?
Might be worth the a try?
Get Lily to take photos of her favourite things?
Just some ideas to keep you busy;)
Take care and know that the updates might not happen and when Lily joins your family it will be ok!
Hugs Ruth in NZ

Carla said...

Oh that's good news indeed!!! Hope you get a new photo soon.