LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Puppet Show

Many of you have heard me rave about my Learning Tower.  It came with some add on that I had been saving for a day when I needed them.  Our oldest daughter Kami gave us a gift certificate for the new wine bar we have here in our town along with babysitting for our Christmas present.  We finally had a chance to use her present.  So I thought it would be a good time to bring out the Learning Tower puppet show.  It also comes with a drive thru sign, a lemonade sign, and a grocery store sign.  I had some alphabet puppets that I had made when I was teaching pre-k years ago so I brought those out too!  The girls had so much fun.  Meilynn especially enjoyed it.  I love the Learning Tower!
Meilynn has fun with Merry Mouse She has never seen a puppet show, but she knew just what to do. Emma liked climbing on it better!    Emma holding the baby kangaroo and Meilynn the mommy Meilynn having fun with the puppets
Putting on a show Emma and Meilynn watching Kami and Meghan show them how it works The "big" girls having fun

1 comment:

M3 said...

Very cool!

I don't think our Learning Tower came with that neat puppet show attachment. I wonder if I can buy it separately?