LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ni Hao Kailan

 Meilynn with Daddy at the show
Apparently I am out of picture storage space and these were the last two pictures that it would allow me to post.  It will be 24 hours before they allow me to post more pictures.  I am so glad this did not happen while we are in China!  Whew!  These are two pictures from the Storytime live show we went to.  We saw Dora, The Wonderpets, Backyardigans, and Kailan.  The girls loved it!

We are waiting now for our Letter of Acceptance or LOA.  There have not been any issued since October 1 which is highly unusual.  We are not expecting ours quite yet but we would like to see those in line before us get theres so that when it is time for us to get ours they are off the charts.  Our LID was September 30 just before the Holiday in China so we are either on day 24 of our wait for LOA or if you take away the week they did not work we are only on day 17 of the wait.  Last year we got ours on day 49 and that was an early LOA at that time.  In September there were a few that only took 20 days and we were hoping that things were speeding up, but then we have had this dry spell where we have not seen any for awhile.  We hope that those that have been waiting before us hear good news tomorrow!
I have more to post but without my pictures I am lost.  I did not even know that I could run out of picture space on blogger.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Vicki...blogger is having MAJOR issues with posting pictures...check out the help boards.

Tracy said...

I hear you with the no LOA's. I just hope a HUGE group comes tomorrow and yours is in it too! I dont care that I have been waiting longer then most (although at times it does make me wonder why?) I just want a whole group of us to get them at the sametime. Everyone that was LID the same as me already has had LOA for over a month so I dont want to get mine alone, I would like to travel in a group as I have never adopted before and the thoughts of going with others excites me! Praying for your LOA soon and mine too! Day 47 today. Hopefully this week is the week for us all!
Tracy