LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Friday, September 23, 2005

SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE A Nut!

SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE A NUT! O.K., I leave the house this morning to avoid seeing the housekeeper (that is another story in itself). I decide I want a bagel from my favorite bagel store. Well I get half way there and decide what I really want is a Harvest Grain Pancake from I-Hop. So I call my only friend who probably hasn’t eaten breakfast by 9:00 and ask her to go with me. Well, she was still in bed and informed me if I could wait a couple of hours we could go get lunch. Hello, I am hungry now! After all I normally eat at 7:00, but I was getting ready for the housekeeper so I didn’t have time to eat. She convinces me to go and get bagels and of course a diet coke and bring them back to her house. O.K., I will do it! But I remember I only have a $100 bill, which is basically impossible to cash anywhere I eat. So I decide to go to the ATM. I have already passed my bank so I find one of those little drive-up kiosks. I put my card in and it wants my pin number. Oops wrong card. I put in my Master Card, which does not have a pin number. So I finally retrieve the other bankcard I have, while talking on the phone. I put in my other card, put in my pin number and it tells me it is unable to complete my transaction! What? I try again. Same thing! Well this kiosk is not my bank so I figure they are having a problem. I get back into my car and backtrack to my bank. I go through the drive thru bank and it doesn’t work again. I give it one more try! Now I am desperate for food so I decide I will go into the bank. This is unheard of. I don’t think I have walked into a bank in years. Hey, I need to find out about ordering brand new money for the adoption anyways so I will go in. But just to be safe, I call Mike and ask if there is any reason my atm card should not be working. He said, “Not any reason I know of” And then it hit me! I had been using my Credit Card not my atm card! Sometimes I feel like a nut!

No comments: