LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Forever in our Arms Day, continued

Miss Tippy Tail started her very special day the way she usually does. Waking up in Mommy and Daddy's bed. Miss Tippy Tail woke up with a very bad hair day!But things got better when Mommy asked me if I wanted to go to the park. I love going to the park! My favorite thing is going up and down the stairs and going down the slide.I went down the twisty slide without my Mommy's help! The only problem with the slide is the static I get in my tippy tails! After the park Mommy took me to the store and I got to ride in one of those carts that is like a truck. It has two steering wheels so when Meilynn gets home we can drive together! Too bad Mommy didn't bring the camera in the grocery store.After lunch (Burritos, one of my favorites) and my nap, I went to swimming lessons. I am a little fish. I love to swim.Mommy and Daddy took me to a very nice Chinese Resturant to celebrate "Forever in our Arms Day" My sister Meghan came. We always have so much fun together.She makes me laugh!My Moms best friend, Julie and her husband Doug (I call him Duh) came to celebrate with us. And guess what? They brought me presents! I pulled all the paper out and inside was a DVD that my Mom's friend Julie had for her kids when they were little. I love it. I have made Mommy play it three times today.They also got me a very special book, but the toy that I got to play with at the resturant was a doll that has snap on clothes. I love dolls and this is one that I can dress myself!She also gave me an extra outfit to dress her! I even sat on Julie's lap! And I don't let too many people hold me!
Look Meghan! I can brush her hair too!I love my Daddy!

Grandma called me this morning to see how my very special day went. I like to talk to Grandma because she will sing all of my favorite songs to me. emma sophia mingjing

It is so hard for me to put into words what our tiny tippy tail has brought to our lives. Every day is so special and we have been truly blessed. God has given me so much more than I ever expected.

Vicki

No comments: