LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Monday, March 03, 2014

Everything is Great!

A few people have e-mailed me concerned the something had happened to us.  We are fine!  Just so, so, busy.  I really do want to keep posting here, it's just that when I am so far behind it is hard to start.  
 These are pictures that Kami took recently.  Emma is 8, Jilliana is 6, Meilynn is 8 and Lily is 10.

 Meilynn, Lily, and Emma are in third grade and Jilliana is in Kindergarten.

I love this picture.  As you can see Jilliana has nearly caught up in size to Emma and Meilynn.  She will surely be our tallest.  She is the size of the other Kindergartener's although she is still very tiny.  She weighs in at 36 pounds.  Emma will be our shortest.  She is the shortest in her class with Meilynn being the second shortest.  Lily is 10 but is the size of the other third graders.

I will try to get some posts in, but I wanted to make sure that you all knew we were ok.  I didn't want anyone to worry.
Vicki

1 comment:

deborah said...

Hey! Welcome back! Been missing your blogging, for sure. Thanks for the update…those girls are growing fast, as are mine. I have one that will be a teenager in May…EEEK!!! I cannot believe how time flies once you have children in your home. I know what you mean by busy. Keep up the good posts, though. It's a nice break for us other moms. :)