LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Thursday, August 08, 2013

Trying to figure out the best way to do this

Since I want to try and get our summer all on my blog so if I ever do a blog book it is here and since I want to post about now, "real time", I guess I will try keeping the posts separate.  So that means that some days I may have two posts.  (I know you are thinking, really?  How many times has she said before that she is going to try and post only to find out that I dropped the ball?)  I am trying, really!

Right now I am trying so hard to get the girls schedules worked out for the year.  Emma made the competitive gymnastics team so that means more hours at the gym.  Plus we are trying to start her in piano.  Lily will continue tennis.  We feel that will be enough for her with how difficult we expect third grade to be.  Meilynn has piano and has just moved up in ballet so she will have opposite days of Jilliana.  We may only have Jilliana do one day of ballet since she will be starting kindergarten and that will be everyday.  She also will have swimming.  I am trying to work it out so that we are not out every night.  It is complicated with four.  I don't know how people with bigger families do it?

No pictures today.  We went grocery shopping, did our summer school work, worked on learning to type on the computer.  Took Emma to Gymnastics and went swimming after dinner.  I am going to miss summer days!  We start school next Wednesday!

2 comments:

CatDee said...

You're back :)

I used to be a childminder for 4 children with tons of activities.
You could either try hiring an Au Pair or maybe pair up with some parents that one of you does the drop off and the other one the pick up or you rotate?

Lots of love from Germany

Jenna said...

You know you can back date your blog posts. So, everything would still be in order. I have had to do that plenty of times.

Our LeeLee made the team in gymnastics too, that is why my blog got behind. I feel like we live at the gym. I will catch up one day! I can't imagine juggling your schedule. LeeLee is the most active in our family thankfully, so we all work around her schedule for the most part.