LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Grandma bought us new robes!

Grandma Jeanie bought us robes!
Mommy told Grandma Jeanie about how Meilynn always asks for her robe but she doesn't have one.  When I was little the neighbors bought me a robe and jammies.  I like to put it on after my bath.  Meilynn didn't have one and she would always ask where her robe was?  So Mommy thought she would buy one for Meilynn when she could find one.  Well you know how Grandmas are.  You just mention something like that and it is done.  So the next time we were at Grandma Jeanies house out came our new robes.  She was going to give them to us for our birthdays but she couldn't wait!
Having fun in our new robes Giving my sister a hug! Here we are Grandma We love our new robes!  They are so soft!  Thank you Grandma!

1 comment:

Jana said...

So, so cute!! I love the little ruffles around the hood. Your girls are adorable:)