LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A bit of bad luck!

Meghan in her new apartment Meilynn and Emma trying out the bed.
Daddy helping set up the stereo. Ashley (Meghan's roomate) and Meghan on move in day Playing on the cushions Daddy and his girls sitting on the wood for the remodel Things are a little out of order.  I haven't figured out yet how to move the pictures around on my new computer. A reading moment Playing with the stuffed bunny that Meghan got 22 years ago when she was born. Daddy goofing off, pretending he is tearing the house down. It is quite a project But, we get to write on the walls Tracing Kami's body Another picture with Daddy Meilynn opening up her Tiffany's present.  We have some friends, Tamara and Rick who bought Emma her first Tiffany's when she came home.  Daddy came home with a gift from our friends and they had bought Meilynn her first Tiffany's.  I didn't get my first Tiffany gift until last year! Meilynn opening her gift It's a little special ceramic Tiffany box! More of the destruction 
  I've had a little bit of bad luck.  My computer has completely died.  That is why I have been unable to post.  Of course this makes my family happy because they are all Mac users and have been wanting me to switch.  So here I am typing on my new Mac.  I am not very computer literate as it is so now I have to learn a whole new system.  And to top that off I lost my camera!  So hopefully today my wonderful husband will come home with a new camera for me.  Luckily I didn't have too many pictures on it.  I did have our get together with our local Inland Empire FCC group and I am sad to lose the pictures, but it could have been so much worse.

No comments: