LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sunny Days! Yeah!

Finally! Sun, Sun, Sun! Mommy loves sunny days when we can go outside and eat our lunch and play! And we love it too! Emma enjoying the sand table in the sun. Meilynn getting her hands dirty!
Meilynn taking a break from lunch to scribble on the sidewalk. Later when I didn't have my camera I found out that they also decided to scribble on all the windows on the French Doors! Yeah! No shoes! We have had a lot of rain for Southern California so we are not used to being cooped up all day. First Day in the sand this year! Learning to cooperate
Grandma bought us new two piece lady bug bathing suits but we think they are bras like Mommy and wore them all day! We love our bras! Emma squeezing just a little too tight! Emma showing off her bra Working together to take care of Hello Kitty! Meilynn likes Chocolate and Emma doesn't. I went to ther grocery store today and I asked them if they wanted me to buy ice cream. Emma right away says, "No Chocolate" (I don't know what is wrong with the girl, she doesn't like chocolate. If only I could have that problem) Anyways the "no chocolate" request was reapeated all day. She was so worried that somehow she might get chocolate. It was driving me crazy by the end of the day. She must have said it 100 times during the day.

1 comment:

The Landes Family said...

I would love to get Miss Talicee a lady bug suit. Where did your Mom get it? I live on the east coast, so online would be great. Thanks for the help.