LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA

LINK TO OUR JOURNEY TO JILLIANA
CLICK ON JILLIANA'S PHOTO TO FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY TO CHINA

Thursday, February 28, 2008

More fun Days!

Wow, three posts in one day! I was so far behind. Mike is away in Australia for 10 days and I have just started boot camp. I have to be there at 5:30 in the am!!!!!! So I have not been able to stay up until my normal 12:00 to get caught up on everything! Needless to say my house is a disaster! And on top of that Emma has had a red bottom for 4 weeks and we cannot find out what it is. She has the most delicate skin. She has ecezema on the back of her legs. She seems to be allergic to most diapers. We put a pull up on her for an hour and she has a mark from the elastic that has been on her waist for a couple of months. We tried night time diapers and she got welts. We tried the pull up kind where you feel when you are wet and she got a red bottom from those. I am taking her to the Dr. again this afternoon. We were given a steroid for her ecezema and that did clear up for the first time in 6 months! So boot camp. I have gained so much weight that I have committed to boot camp for a month. You would think that having two, two year olds would make me lose weight, but no it just keeps going up! So I am up M-F at 5:00 am . It is just not normal to be out when it is still dark in the morning! I am sore everywhere! Tomorrow we have a timed mile run, timed plank, sit up test, and push up test! Yikes! And Emma is waking up again every night. I think because of her bottom. It is so sad. She tells me Mommy my bottom hurts and then tries to scratch it so hard. I feel so helpless when it comes to these types of things. This has been a very busy week for me, so please forgive the lack of posts.Emma and Meilynn in their new leotards. Emma loves Tumble Tots so much that she wants her leotard on when she first wakes up. And then she goes crazy until 10:45 when we have her class. Meilynn likes it but is not as crazy about it as Emma. Trying to get a cute pic Cute Emma look. Meilynn doing her stretching. We love Tumble Tots!
Meilynn looking cute on the swing! Emma having fun in the sun Kami pretends to be sick for Dr. Emma We only have one of these toys so a girl has to do what a girl has to do to keep a sister from taking it while taking care of business!

3 comments:

missy said...

These pictures are great. The last picture is priceless! : )

Anonymous said...

We had the same "bottom" problem with our daugher. Turns out it was the aloe that was doing it. Luvs were the only diapers we could find that did not have it in them (Luvs are made by Pampers so they are not "cheap"). We also ended up using the free of dyes etc. wipes and it really seemed to help.

(Its been a few years since I have had to buy diapers, I guess I am not even sure they make Luvs anymore)

K said...

Why not use cloth diapers? They are so much gentler on the skin than chemical-laden throw away diapers.

There are tons and tons out there and I just posted a blog entry with pictures about them a few postings ago.

I'd recommend trying a Fuzzibunz first, but after testing to see if she can tolerate fleece.

Good luck in Boot Camp. I just noticed one opened right near me and saw people inside running like crazy.